Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Item of the Day - Big Turquoise Blue Hoops

Starting a new planned post series featuring different items of the day.  A little insight into the how and why I make them.  Click the photos to be taken to my etsy shop.  Also, if you see something you like but want it in a different color or size, please let me know at jennybunnyetsy @ yahoo . com. 

I love huge earrings.  Not that these are THAT big, but they have a lot of attitude!  And even though they are larger, they aren't very heavy. I think, if I had overdone (or done more) blue beads, they would have been.  Glad I didn't. :)

Turquoise with brass is one of my favorite color combos, so I use it often.  It is such an awesome contrast.  

$16

 xoxo for now
JB


 Etsy ♥ Site ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment