Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Item of the Day - Slouchy Blue Hat

Starting a new planned post series featuring different items of the day.  A little insight into the how and why I make them.  Click the photos to be taken to my etsy shop.  Also, if you see something you like but want it in a different color or size, please let me know at jennybunnyetsy @ yahoo . com. 

This hat is made from acrylic yarn in a bright cobalt blue.  The edge is ribbed, but I changed up the rib on the main part of the hat to be opposite of that. Just to make it interesting.  It's perfect for most size heads- unstretched it is 16 inches and maxes out at 24.  Easy to care for; you can just toss it in the washer and dry with normal clothes.  

I like the loose fit of this style because it doesn't mess with my hair as much.  Silly, but true.  Also, I can get my mop of hair allll into the hat so it's out of the way.  

 Slouchy Blue Hat
$20
I hope you enjoy the new daily posts.  I'll make sure to include other posts too so you don't get bored with me.  ;)

 xoxo for now
JB


 Etsy ♥ Site ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment