Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Item of the Day - Black Faceted Glass and Brass Bracelet

Starting a new planned post series featuring different items of the day.  A little insight into the how and why I make them.  Click the photos to be taken to my etsy shop.  Also, if you see something you like but want it in a different color or size, please let me know at jennybunnyetsy @ yahoo . com. 


Initially I made this bracelet style in 6 different colors... And they were so amazing to see in person. I wanted to wear them all at once, but I'm colorful that way.  ;)  There are only three left, so I guess I need to make more...!?

When I make things, I often don't know what I'm going to make until I'm inspired by my supplies.  These bracelets were thought of for a while though. I love multistrand, colorful, but dainty jewelry... And, even though this is black, it has the AB finish on it that reflects light and has a pretty blue/green color to it.  

Since each bead is individually wire wrapped, the bracelet isn't rigid. I just love them. Ok, fine, I'm making more. ;)
$25
 xoxo for now
JB


 Etsy ♥ Site ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment