Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Knittin' Pretty

I've been knitting like a crazy woman lately!  I'm definitely trying to get a line of baby girl sweaters out and it's coming along nicely. I can't wait to show them off, but for now, here are a bunch of fun knit and crochet things I've made.  They are soon to be on my site!

This cowl is sold, but I have more colors coming soon!

This is a fun green and silver crocheted cowl.

My new favorite yarn!  So much texture!

A nice slouchy hat!

Crazy soft cowl with two buttons!

Big slouchy cowl/hood in turquoise and silver.

 Fun multicolor scarf with funky fringe.


Thanks so much to Jolene and Christy for modeling for me!  And Karen for taking the photos!  I have great friends and family!

More items to come, but you can check out all the photos on my facebook page here: Knits 2012

Now, off to knit!  :D
xoxo
JB



1 comment: