Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Bracelets - Suspended

I've had the steel gray, red and caramel version of Suspended in my shop for a while, but I recently made a few new colors.  First was white, because I love white in the summer. It's just so fresh.  I know they say that every year, but it's so crisp and clean!  :D

Lavender was soon to follow, but the green is my favorite.  Bright, vibrant green.  It's just so summery and fun!

I love this design especially for layering.  They are wonderful alone, but look great doubled or tripled or with sterling bangles.

I made myself one in a smoky gray faceted bead and I wear it with my bangles and with another bright colored bracelet.  It's just such a great combo.

Each bracelet is roughly 8 inches long and made of Czech glass beads.  All metal is antiqued brass.

$25 each

If you would like one, but in a different color, just holler at me here: jennybunnyetsy@yahoo.com and we can get that going!  You can find the other colors of the Suspended bracelets here.

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day!
xoxo, JB

No comments:

Post a Comment