Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodness Gracious!

I've been on a vacation for far too long... Yeah, it's been since June that I blogged. I hope you haven't missed me.... Well, actually, I kind of hope you did.... :D

Here's just a couple things that have been going on:
*I've been really lazy and I haven't been making stuff.
*I have been enjoying being lazy and don't feel guilty about it at all.
*I've been thinking about doing a giveaway to kick start my getting back into the creating mood!

Here's what I'm going to do about it:
*I'm going to do a giveaway.
*I'm going to start creating again.... Even though I do have a bunch of stuff in my shop that you should check out.... *hint, hint* (Jenny Bunny on Etsy)

I'll post my giveaway next week... I'm thinking MONDAY! Any input on what you'd like to get if you win would be appreciated. Maybe a necklace? Something fun and funky? Or a bangle or two....?

Lemme know what you think!

Miss you! Love you!
xoxo,
JB

1 comment: