Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting Schooled...

So. Finally after much debate... with myself, I've decided to take a class on how to fuse sterling silver. I'm really excited and can't wait to take my jewelry to a whole new level!

I get the basic idea of how to fuse metals, but the whole torch/fire thing threw me off! I'd like to learn from someone who knows what they are really doing before doing it alone. I wouldn't want to ruin a bunch of sterling, right?

So, Monday, I'm taking the class and I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! One of these days I'm gonna take some technique classes for my card making so I can better myself too! It's awesome that you are taking initiative and going for it! Good luck, I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that where you have been? Did you fuse yourself to the worktable? Are you ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this has officially taken you to the "smarty pants" level in which I can only look up to you. Not only do you dominate the Scrabble board, you also can take hunks of sterling and make pretties.

    I have nothing to offer this relationship. Except money to buy a pretty.

    ReplyDelete