Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Fans and Feathers


I've always been one of those fairly new knitters who's afraid to try a stitch that involves a bunch of weird abbreviations I can't read! Well, thanks to Tiff of The Caffeinated Crafter and Adopt-a-Critter, I've learned how to do the awesome stitch in the pictures!

For some reason, the colors are slighly off! It's really a dark black! I'm about two feet into a six foot scarf! I think it'll be a lovely, slightly dressier compliment to an outfit!




I had to call her several times to really get the abbreviations down! I just can't read patterns well AT ALL!

If you'd like to try it, here is the blog post from Tiffany: Stichy Goodness on The Caffeinated Crafter Blog!

2 comments:

  1. JENNY! This looks FANTASTIC!!!!!! I'm so proud of you! Fans & Feathers today... delicate laces tomorrow. ;) And I'm always just a phone call away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete