Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New In The Shop: Hats Galore

I have had some of my items in a local shop until recently. She's moving on to bigger and better things, so that means you get to see some more of the items I've made.  :)

The two hats below, you may have seen if you follow me on Instagram or have checked out the blog recently.  Each hat below is just $20.  If you are interested, you can click the photo directing you to my etsy shop.  Or, if you want one, comment with which one and your email. I'll send you a paypal invoice.  



Below are five hats, perfect for all sizes of heads.  From a one and a half year old, to a six year old to a, well, my sister is an adult. I won't out her age.  :D


I have to get ready to go to my day job now, but I'll have four new hats and four earwarmers coming soon too.

xoxo for now
JB


 Etsy ♥ Site ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment