Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Item of the Day - Purple Czech Glass and Brass Earrings

Starting a new planned post series featuring different items of the day.  A little insight into the how and why I make them.  Click the photos to be taken to my etsy shop.  Also, if you see something you like but want it in a different color or size, please let me know at jennybunnyetsy @ yahoo . com. 

I love this purple.  It's just so pretty.  And I love it so much next to the brass that I think I need to make more earrings similar to these.  *makes note*  

I love the size of these guys.  The hoop is about an inch in diameter and the beads hang down a bit more so even though they look big and dramatic, they really aren't!  


 xoxo for now
JB


 Etsy ♥ Site ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment