I realized, after posting the question about what to offer for the giveaway to my facebook fans, that my definition of "Big" and "Funky" maybe be slightly different from theirs.
I tend to go quite goofy when I think big & funky. quite. :D
So, instead of scaring some of you off with a way-too-weird pair of earrings, I'm offering a choice. When you comment, you just have to tell me which one you'd prefer! Easy peasy! Just read below on how to enter!
(Also, please take a second to tell me which you prefer on the poll to the right! Just doing this will NOT enter you in the giveaway!)
Option 1 is Argentium Silver and Jade. 2 1/4 inches in diameter.
Option 2 is Argentium Silver and Czech Glass. 2.5 inches long, 1.25 inches wide.
Option 3 is Antique Brass and Czech Glass. 3 inches long.
Here's what you'll win:
Either Option 1, 2 or 3, whichever you choose!
Option 1 - $25
Option 2 - $18
Option 3 - $12
Here's what you have to do:
1. Leave a comment telling me which pair you like best. This is the only mandatory step!
2. If you blog about this giveaway, leave a separate comment with the blog link. Your blog post must link back to this giveaway post. Once the post is verified, you'll have one more entry. This step is optional and can only be completed once.
3. If you twitter about this giveaway, leave a separate comment with the twittered link. Your tweet must link back to this giveaway post. It should also include my twitter username "@jennybunnyrocks". Once the tweet is verified, you'll have one more entry. This step is optional and can only be completed once.
4. If you facebook about this giveaway, leave a separate comment to let me know. Your post must include a link back to this giveaway post. Please include a link to Jenny Bunny Creations
5. And of course, if you buy something from Jenny Bunny, you get 10 entries. Just let me know via comment!
6. Leave a safe way for me to contact you. If I can't contact you, you can't win.
The winning name will be drawn on April 29th at 12pm CST with help from random.org!
This contest is open to anyone in the USA and Canada.