Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

knit, purl, knit, purl

With moving and a myriad of other stuff that kept popping up, I hadn't had much chance to knit recently. And it's something I love to do.  More than doing most anything really. 

I started back up again and I will post a picture to my instagram and twitter later (you can find the links below for those).  It's like I never stopped... The calming effect of it on me is instantly there. It's my downer, folks.  I don't need a Xanax (though I probably should some days), I just need to knit.  

Here are a few of my favorite, quick items to knit!  Washcloths!  I love how soft they are.  For someone with super sensitive skin, they are all I need (well, and some soap).  They are available for sale in my Etsy Shop: Jenny Bunny or you can click the pictures to get to the listing.




I have put some of the knit accessories up in the shop again too, though it is starting to get warmer... No time like the present to shop for next winter though I hope it finally goes away and stays away for a while!

Ok, off to the day job, then I'll be home to clean (boo!) and knit (yay!)!  Have a good morning/day/night/week!

xoxo
JB

♥ Etsy ♥ Site ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment