Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Stuff - April 2013

I have been a busy little bunny lately...  My jewelry will soon be in a shop in the Albertville Outlet Mall, so I'm trying to stock up a bit.  It's a very big, very busy mall and I'm just so excited to have my pretty handmade pieces in a shop there.... It blows my mind really.

Here are some things I've been working on....

I made a few pairs of the following three earrings already in Onyx and one in Citrine. I loved the design so much that I had to make more.  So, here are the newbies- Picture Jasper, Amethyst, and White Feldspar.  

Gemstones next to antiqued copper chain just makes me happy. I love the combo of the White Feldspar and Copper, it's just so dramatic and the pretty Picture Jasper is just so mellow... And Amethyst, well, how could you not love it next to copper...?




These earrings are really similar to the Heat earrings which I sell a lot of and get compliments continually on when I wear mine... but I expanded them a bit.  Two big brass beads add about 3/4 of an inch, so they are big ones.  3.5 inches from earhook to tip of the small bead at the bottom.  Gotta love the long earrings!


These are a little simpler AND shorter than the ones above, since I know not everyone loooooves long earrings like me.  I love the bright blue against the antique copper, it's just such a dramatic combo.


So, as I'm amping up production, I AM sharing it with my facebook fans here: Jenny Bunny Creations and on twitter here: Jenny Bunny Rocks.  I try to get to blog, but I seem to find less time for it than facebook and twitter since I can do them from my phone.  Sorry, but it's true, so follow me on those sites for daily updates.

Ok, back to work I go.  Also, none of these items are listed on my site or Etsy yet, so if you want something, leave me a message with your email and I can send you a paypal invoice that way.  :D

Night all! Sleep tight!
Jenny Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment