Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Loose

If you've been reading my blog at all lately, you've seen this cowl.  It's my favorite.  (Don't tell the others!)

Since I love it so, I've been recreating it in different colors.  I haven't gone away from the gray though.  I HAVE tried to mix other colors, but I don't like it if it's not gray/silver with another color.  Weird, but true.

Here is a shot of the purple when I was working on it... The bright purple next to the gray is so pretty!  And the gray yarn has a thread of silver metallic through it for a little sparkle!


I'm hoping to do a quick photo shoot with my photographer/cousin Karen next month...  Then they'll be on both of my sites!

Now to go knit that orange and gray one....

Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment