Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Making a list...

And checking it twice....

I feel like Santa.  No, wait, I don't.  I feel like I'm making a huge list of things I want for Christmas. There, that's better.  I can't stop favorite-ing things on Etsy.

Like this owl.  He sold though.  He would have been happy at my house.

Hound Dog Digs

I like animals, I guess, since I keep liking bunny stuff. Photos. Jewelry. Everything bunny related.

But... But, they are just so cute!!!!!

Sam Clark Photography

Don't you just want to snuggle him (or her) up?! 

I do tend to add things to my Pinterest that I love so if you want to see what I post there, please check me out here: Jenny Bunny Rocks on Pinterest

Admittedly, I do a lot of those silly cards things... with inappropriate sayings.  But they are funny.  

Just had to share a couple favorites today...  Off to work I go!
xoxo
JB

P.S. I will probably be singing Christmas songs now because of the Santa reference.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment