Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Item of the Day - Fuschia and Purple Big Cowl

This yarn is not the easiest to work with, but I love how it turns out. Each skein has a wonderful change in colors and this is one of my favorites.  I just made a hat for my aunt too out of a pretty green and orange mix. Sounds odd, but it's super pretty.

Back to this cowl though... I love making adaptable, functional things to wear.  They do have to be pretty also, but function is number one for me.  From a cowl to a capelet, this one covers a couple of bases while doing it's main job of keeping you warm.  :)

I love the fun buttons too... I wish I had bought in bulk when I initially bought them.  

I hope you enjoy this one since it's one of my favorites!  More to come soon!


If you want any of the Item of the Day items in a different color, please email me at jennybunnyetsy @ yahoo . com :)

 xoxo for now
JB


 Etsy ♥ Site ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment