Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Made It!

I've been adding more items to my Etsy shop, Jenny Bunny, since I changed my normal site to just redirect to my blog, facebook, twitter and Etsy shop! Here are just two of my most recent (and fave) relocated pieces!

Orange Dream ($20) is square sterling silver with Czech glass beads in orange with an AB finish!

Honey ($14) is Argentium silver with Czech glass beads in coffee!

















If you'd like to join the "I Made It" party, click the button below!

4 comments:

  1. You make super cute things!!!!
    I love those!. Love your Etsy!
    Thank you for following my blog, following your too!
    Don't forget to enter my give away!
    I post everyday :)
    XOXO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is funny....This is the map we use for Amber Alert GPS...I can see where the GPS is on my phone with this Map. I looked at your other blogs. Really cute :)

    ReplyDelete