Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

We are six days into the new year... How is it 2014 already!?  Time flies, as they say, but last year wasn't all that fun for my family and me.  We had lots of ups and downs, but it seemed like more often than not, things were down.  I'm hoping/praying/wishing/dreaming that 2014 is much better, needless to say.  And for you and yours too. :)

Currently it's -18 in wonderfully arctic Minnesota, so I've been thinking and wearing plenty of warm knit and crochet goods.  Of all the skills and hobbies I have, I'm glad I learned how to knit and crochet the most.  It's my downer... If I've had a long day or am just feeling stressed, it's what I do to chill out...  It's that relaxing for me.

I was even really busy in December working on a fairly large custom order for a local friend. She needed 10 or so cowls for her aunts.  They took a while, but were so worth it in the end.  Now I just need to make more to share with you all.  The cover photo on my facebook page actually shows all the colors I created for her here: Jenny Bunny Creations on Facebook

Here are a few things I created that I didn't get to share with you earlier because I was hookin' like crazy for her!




And I did get a chance to do a few more custom orders for people too, but my favorite was a gift for my aunt that my cousin requested.   These chicken potholders and trivet came from a pattern so I can't sell them, but they make me so happy that I couldn't resist sharing!



I don't usually make resolutions, but I hope to find more time for knitting and crochet... and to get a chance to make things for my little girl.  She's due at the end of April.  I can't wait to see her face, but for now I'm going to go snuggle with my cat and husband.  And maybe finish the hat I've been working on....

xoxo for now
JB


 Etsy ♥ Site ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram 

1 comment:

  1. I love that orangey one! And those potholders! One of Joe's nicknames for me is chicken.. they would be perfect in this house!

    ReplyDelete