Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CLOSED Earrings For You!

I made two pairs of these earrings in this color and the purple is just pretty next to the copper...



Here's what you have to do -  This is for one entry and you must do this to be entered at all. 
1- Tell me which item in my Etsy Shop (here) is your favorite and why in a comment.

Here's what you can do to get more entries - One entry per option!
1- Follow me on Twitter (here) and let me know it in a comment.
2- Be a fan on Facebook (here) and let me know it in a comment.

3- Shop at my Etsy Shop (here again) and you'll be entered a whopping 5 times!  Let me know at checkout what your comment name is so I can keep it all in order!  :D

Don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you!  Email works or your google name if you are a blogger! 

xoxo
JB


These earrings are made out of Antiqued Copper and Czech Glass beads. They are 1 3/4 inches from the leverback earhook. Very sweet, simple earrings.  They retail for $10.

Giveaway ends on the 1st of September!  I'll draw the winner as soon as I can that day!  Last day to enter is the 31st of August!

3 comments:

  1. I really didn't enter this yet? If yo're making me pick, I think my fave is either the rainbow flourite bracelet or the leaf earrings.

    I already follow you on facebook. Maybe twitter too? Stingzgrrl.

    I really want to win but I do hope other people enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. really? my fav is and always has been "the bunny". oh yeah. http://www.etsy.com/listing/79564011/the-bunny-antique-brass-lucite-and-czech

    i follow you on twitter.

    and i'm already a fan on fb.

    and i like you. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the frosted in blue necklace in brass...mainly because I want to eat the blue thing...is that weird???

    You're pretty.

    Does that mean I win?

    I follow you everywhere, including Twitter and I am your biggest fan on FB. Prrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete