I let my awesome facebook fans decide what was to be given away and they chose a necklace!
I've had this idea for a necklace in my head for a while, but little time to create it.... I found some and made it even better than I imagined. It was antique brass chain and findings along with hex cut seed beads and three types of Czech glass- solid black rounds, Montana blue rounds and faceted AB black beads. And they are all twisted and woven together!
It's 18 inches around, but, or course, I can adjust it for the winner!
Here's what you have to do:
1. Leave a comment telling me why you want this necklace! This is the only mandatory step!
2. If you blog about this giveaway, leave a separate comment with the blog link. Your blog post must link back to this giveaway post. Once the post is verified, you'll have one more entry. This step is optional and can only be completed once.
3. If you twitter about this giveaway, leave a separate comment with the twittered link. Your tweet must link back to this giveaway post. It should also include my twitter username "@jennybunnyrocks". Once the tweet is verified, you'll have one more entry. This step is optional and can only be completed once.
4. If you facebook about this giveaway, leave a separate comment to let me know. Your post must include a link back to this giveaway post. Please include a link to Jenny Bunny Creations
5. And of course, if you buy something from Jenny Bunny, either on Etsy or my site, you get 10 entries. Just let me know via comment!
6. Leave a safe way for me to contact you. If I can't contact you, you can't win.
The winning name will be drawn on September 23rd at 12pm CST with help from random.org!