Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sweetness

I've been listing like a fiend again...

Usually I'll just post a link on my facebook page to any new items. I'd love to blog about them, yet I think I'd be blogging every day all day until I'm caught up.

BUT, I wanted to share my thoughts on these necklaces.

Usually I make big, funky or long, simple necklaces because, well, that's what I like. Several of my lovely fans let me know that they'd like shorter, simpler necklaces too. Who am I to deny my wonderful followers?

Along came Sweetness in green, purple and smoky gray. The smoky gray is gone already, to a great friend and future bridesmaid, but it was just so perfect for her. She's just dainty herself!

I didn't want to do just a chain with a little pendant because I was afraid that it would get overshadowed by it. It's such a simple pendant anyway, right?

I think the string of beads really adds to the sweetness of the necklace... Hence the name. And the beads in the pendant stand out a bit more with the string up there too....

click the photos to be redirected to the etsy listings
















AND, boy am I freckly!

What do you think? Love them? Hate them?

xoxo,
JB

P.S. New Giveaway up soon! You can vote HERE on my Facebook Page on whether a necklace, earrings or bracelet should be given away! Your input is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment