Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The End of March

So, this month is almost over... and I'm back in the swing of things.

I've listed many a pretty piece today, including the Swinging pair there to your right. Evidently I'm in a yellow phase, since I keep making and listing things that are yellow!

I even set it up where you can shop directly from my facebook page: Jenny Bunny Creations on Facebook. Click the "Shop Now" to see the two (yeah, only two so far) items available! I think it's a nice, easy way for everyone to shop.

ALSO, on that facebook page, if you scroll down a bit, you'll find one of those cool new Question thingies... And you can put your two cents in about what I should offer for the next giveaway! I love your input... especially when it comes to a giveaway...!

That's all for today... I'll be listing many a new things tomorrow also!
xoxo,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment