Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Editing photos is a pain in the rear...

Lemme just tell you, my behind has been getting some serious sittin' time editing these photos. I've been making, yet not photographing and listing.

I had a home party this last weekend, so I was saving some items for then.... Now, though, I have to list them!

Also, I've been moving items from my site to Etsy. I'm really debating on down-grading my site in an effort to save the money. That's not really your problem, dear readers, but I need to save money if I ever want to get my own brick and mortar store, don't I? (The goal is by my 30th birthday... which is only 2 and a half years away!)

So, basically, you guys really need to start shopping, or I need to save money. I kid, I do... Because I know the economy isn't the greatest and people are hurting. Maybe I'll just scale back the expenses, then, right?

Thus ends my babble... Here are some pretty new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment