Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New News!


Ok. So I've been a bit stressed... Family things... And I just had to put my dear, sweet Cassie to sleep. She's in kitty heaven now....... *sigh*

This is her with her daddy. Well, her second daddy. We got her from a friend a year or so back because his fiance was allergic to her. I think we gave her a nice home.... and I'm going to miss her.

She was one of the sweetest cats ever.... I'm not just biased either. She was a loving little thing.

And on to happy news: I've been working. And productive even. And I make pretty things!

Here are a few things, but many more are to come!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your kitty, Jenny! Are those earrings? I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweet cassie.

    also. the necklace. winn the second.

    ReplyDelete