Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No hurry today...

You know, I spent most of my 20's trying to become the person I am now.  I'm still in my 20's at a whopping 29, but I finally feel like I'm where and who I need to be.  I'm happy with my life, my love, work, playtime... And I wish everyone the same happiness.  The struggle to get here just makes the arrival all that much better.

Now on to house buying and kids.  :D  Not that I'm in any hurry for that either....

I'm listing new items on Etsy right now and boiling a chicken for soup or chili or whatever I want it to be...  And listening to music.  Just thought I'd share a song that reminds me to not hurry and to enjoy life!



I hope you have an amazing day and enjoy the ride.
xoxo
Jenny Bunny
------------
Etsy Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment