Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On The Level & Swing

I've been enjoying some much needed down time. I've been reading and relaxing and taken some time away from creating too. I'm going to jump back in to it tonight though. I've been missing it so much!

Here are a few items that I've made my self photograph and add to etsy.... I definitely need to get to listing!






Above is Swing in Champagne. It's a simple long necklace with no clasp.

I've been liking simplicity lately and both of these designs really show that, I hope! For a while, I've been combining Czech Pressed Glass beads and Antique Brass chain, but these two designs really let the glass shine instead of showing off more of the chain!







Here is On The Level in Yellow and On The Level in Coffee.

The design is really simple, but I liked the pop of color with the yellow. And the coffee color is so mellow, that it'd work with any color combos.

You can also find a few different colors of these necklace Shoppe Local in South Minneapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment